Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

:(

Depression makes me forget the world. Depression makes me sick, what does depression give me? 
I'm so far gone you wouldn't even know so far gone I won't even show. I'm too far gone you can't help me. So far gone, I wish you could understand how much pain one could withstand. I'm in so deep to deep for you to notice, to deep for you to care I'm gone now nothings left.
The Pain is bigger then me, It seems that the struggle is always here with me. 

Outside lives a girl with a smile that will brighten up the room, yet inside hides a girl shedding tears of sadness. Outside lives a girl full of life, yet inside hides a girl full of pain, wanting to die. Outside lives a girl with goals and aspirations, yet inside lives a girl lost in confusion. What you see on the outside is my personal disguise, what hides underneath you can't even begin to imagine. 

If you hold me close you can hear my heart it cries more than most from being torn apart. I ask "why must I awake?" Can you ever truly forgive without forgetting? Even though these tears are streaming. Each day I live, little sanity I have bloomed like walking in a cloud of fog. Interest lost in everything I do but what a life, who really knew? I try and try to ease the pain a fallen effort with no gain, thoughts begin to eat away. Uncomfortable around others for the way I feel I pray and wish this all wasn't real. write this all as I fall from grace
Down to this place, some barren waste I know not how much longer I will last but all I can do, is pray that this will just pass.

I look in the mirror and it's like I don't even recognize myself. I look so down and try not to cry. I see that girl when I look in the mirror, but she's too far gone.
I can't bring her back to life she's feeling to much strife. I feel her inside me, but my depression won't let her come out. I think the old me is gone without doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment