Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wish People Knew!!

Depression is eating at me every minute and second of the day, how do I cope with the horrible effects and make it go away?

I feel so tired and run down and I don't sleep, I lie in bed at night and wonder why it runs so deep.

Everyone asks why do you look so sad, do I tell them that my depression is eating me up and that I feel really bad?

Does everyone notice how I walk around in a sad, and that I have deep black bags under my eyes nowadays.

I wake up every morning feeling so hopeless, like nothing ever goes right and wondering why my life has to be such a mess.

Falling from darkness to a place I don't know, everything's moving with no place to go I feel so alone and scared
As I fall, I wonder, "Is anyone there?"

As the days and nights pass right by I count the nights I just lay and cry falling from faith, falling from love
please, is there anyone?

No one knows how I really feel
I just want him to hold me and help me heal
As I fall, I feel the rain
I begin to think that may be he isn't the key to ease my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment